Welcome to the Cambridgeshire Target Shooting Leagues
CTSA News and Bulletin Board
We run all our self-scoring smallbore rifle leagues on this website and all our league competitions are open to shooters of any target rifle and/or pistol club in the UK. As our leagues are self-scoring we don't expect cards to be sent in the post, scores to be emailed, or anything equally time-consuming or costly!
Please check out our Rules & Regs and League Information pages.
Please Note: There will be a period of time over the weekend 21/22 October when this website will be down as our service providers are carrying out some essential work. Please do not email us to tell us as we will know! Apologies if this causes any inconvenience but all will be well again as soon as possible.
Please could all club captains ensure that they check their emails and respond to messages from the league organisers when asked!
These are the competitions we run in both our Summer and Winter Leagues, that can be entered on this site:
- 25yd individual and team (4) .22 rimfire
- 50m individual and team (3) .22 rimfire
- 100yd individual and team (3) .22 rimfire
- 10m individual .177 air pistol
- 10m individual .177 air rifle
- 10m individual BENCHREST .177 air rifle
- 20yd individual .177 or .22 air pistol
- short range benchrest individual and team (3) .22 or less
- long range (50m and 100yd) benchrest individual .22 or less
- 20yd/25m individual and team (3) LSR, .22 rimfire or .177 air rifle.
Please check out our League Information and Rules and Regulations pages in the menu on the left for more information on our leagues.
To enter our leagues you will need to create an account, if you haven't done so already. Please note that you cannot enter these leagues as an individual - you need to be a member of a Home Office approved club. Please follow the instructions in the How to Enter our Leagues page in the menu on the left. If you have any problems using our site please contact us and we'll do all we can to help.
We run our leagues in accordance with the NSRA rules on shooting and scoring cards and even though we expect clubs to self-score, we do randomly and regularly call in shot cards for checking.