Welcome to the Cambridgeshire Target Shooting Leagues
We run all our self-scoring smallbore rifle leagues on this website and all our league competitions are open to shooters of any target rifle and/or pistol club in the UK. As our leagues are self-scoring, entering scores directly into this site, we therefore don't expect cards to be sent in the post, scores to be emailed, or anything equally time-consuming or costly!
You can enter our leagues quickly and easily on this site and enter your shooters' scores each round at the click of a mouse. As soon as midnight of the round-end date is reached you'll be able to see the results for all competitions up to that round.
Please check out our Open Shoots link on the left hand menu. The CTSA runs a number of Open, shoulder-to-shoulder competitions throughout the year and every shooter is welcome. So, check out the links and download entry forms from our community site, as we'd love to see you!
These are the competitions we run in both our Summer and Winter Leagues, that can be entered on this site:
- 25yd individual, pairs and team (4) .22 rimfire
- 50m individual, pairs and team (3) .22 rimfire
- 100yd individual, pairs and team (3) .22 rimfire
- 10m individual .177 air pistol
- 10m individual .177 air rifle
- 10m individual BENCHREST .177 air rifle
- 20yd individual .177 or .22 air pistol
- short range benchrest individual, pairs and team (3) .22 or less
- long range (50m and 100yd) benchrest individual .22 or less
- 20yd/25m individual LSR, .22 rimfire or .177 air rifle.
To enter our leagues you will need to create aor a club that is exempt, such as Air Rifle and Air Pistol clubs. This is because you will need your shot targets witnessed and scored. Please follow the instructions in the 'How to Enter our Leagues' page in the drop down menu along the top bar. If you have any problems using our site please contact us from the Contact link in the left hand menu and we'll do all we can to help.
We run our leagues in accordance with the NSRA rules on shooting and scoring cards and even though we expect clubs to self-score, we do randomly and regularly call in shot cards for checking.n account, if you haven't done so already. Please note that you cannot enter these leagues as an individual - you need to be a member of a Home Office approved club (for rimfire)